1. Entry into KISAKU “Share Your Travel Stories Giveaway” competition (the “Competition”) is open to is open to all residents of Australia, New Zealand, Canada, USA, Great Britain, Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia and Great Britain. The Promoter is Kisaku- ABN: 50989654972 (the “Promoter”). Information on how to enter forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the Competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. The officers, management and employees (or immediate family of an officer, manager or employee) of the Promoter are not eligible to enter.
3. Competition begins at 08.00 (AEDT) on 6 January 2017 and closes at 23:59 (AEDT) on 15 February 2017 (the “Competition Period”).
4. One may submit multiple entrie to the Competition. To enter the Competition and be eligible to win, entrants must:
a. Post a picture from their travels on Instagram or Facebook when they are wearing one of their batik, tenun ikat or Indonesian-heritage inspired clothings, accessories or bags.
b. Answer the following question on the post: “What is the amazing story behind your post?” (the “Competition Question”)
c. Follow @kisaku.heritage on Instagram or @kisakuheritage on Facebook
during the Competition Period
d. Tag @kisaku.heritage in Instagram or @kisakuheritage in Fcebook
e. Mention the following hashtags #WIBF17 #wonderfulindonesia #kisakuheritage #tradewithremarkableindonesia #batikgoesglobal #tenungoesglobal
5. Incomplete entries or those with defamatory, pre-used, copyrighted or offensive content will be ineligible.
6. The use of any automated software or any other mechanical or electronic means that permits the participant automatically to enter repeatedly is prohibited (“Repeat Entry Device”). If the Promoter reasonably believes that an entrant is using any Repeat Entry Device, the Promoter may disqualify that entrant without notice.
7. There is one prize in total. The prize consists of a limited edition of leather backpack from Nias (the “Prize”).
8. The total maximum Prize value is AU $300.00. The Prize value is the recommended retail values and is correct at the time of printing. The Promoter is neither responsible nor liable for any change in the value of the Prize occurring between publishing date and date the Prize is claimed. The Prize value is in Australian dollars.
9. The Prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash. The Prize or any element of the Prize cannot be exchanged for any other prize/s. The contents of the Prize will be at the Promoter’s sole discretion. The Prize is subject to availability and the terms and conditions of the entities supplying the Prize.
10. The Competition will be judged on the basis of creativity at Kisaku Head Office in Melbourne, VIC, Austalia within 48 hours of the competition closing. Chance plays no part in the selection of the Prize winner. The Prize winner will be notified via Instagram or Facebook (depending of entry method) on 18 February 2017 and the winner will be announced through Kisaku’s Instagram and Facebook page.
11. The Prize must be claimed by responding to the winner notification message within 7 days of the winner notification email being sent. Free shipping is applicable for Australian and New Zealand residents.
12. If a Prize winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the Prize by the stipulated date, then the Prize will be forfeited and a substitute prize will not be offered in lieu of the Prize.
13. All entrants agree to provide the Promoter or the Promoter’s authorised agent with proof of identity, residency, age and/or proof of entry validity if selected as the Prize winner/s or if reasonably requested by the Promoter or the Promoter’s authorised agent. Proof of age, identification, residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the sole discretion of the Promoter. In the event that the Prize winner cannot provide suitable proof, the Prize winner will forfeit the Prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
14. No responsibility will be taken by the Promoter for any changes in dates, times or cancellations or other arrangements that may prevent the Prize winner from winning the Prize.
15. The Promoter reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, at any time before the awarding of the Prize to cancel or vary the Competition or to vary or cancel the award of the Prize including, without limitation, circumstances where in the Promoter’s opinion (which it shall form in its absolute discretion): (a) a Prize winner does not satisfy the Competition entry requirements; or (b) the Promoter cannot conduct the Competition or award the Prize/s for any reason beyond its control.
16. In the event that the Promoter cancels or varies the Competition or varies or withdraws the Prize it shall not: (a) be liable to any person for any loss or damage (including loss or damage caused by any negligence) arising out of, or in connection with, such cancellation, variation or withdrawal; and (b) be required to conduct the Competition at any other time.
17. No responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for late, lost or misdirected entries and all entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt of the entry into the Promoter’s database and NOT time of transmission by the entrant. The Promoter will accept no responsibility for any delays to entry caused by technical disruptions or malfunctions. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for outdated or incorrect contact details or contact details by which the entrant cannot be contacted during business hours on the relevant dates.
18. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any Prize that are damaged, delayed or lost in transit.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the award of prize/s to, and/or to disqualify any individual who, as determined in the sole discretion of the Promoter, has breached these terms and conditions or who has otherwise engaged in unlawful or improper conduct that is designed to jeopardise the fair conduct of the Competition.
20. A decision of the Promoter in relation to the conduct of the Competition is binding and conclusive and no correspondence will be entered into.
21. Entrants enter the Competition at their sole risk. With the exception of liability which cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained as a result of taking the Prize or entering the Competition.