Available in two styles, they're all made from tree bark originated from Bada Valley, Central Sulawesi.
Both stylyes are made of malo and nunu tree bark in their original colours.
33 x 3.5 x 24 cm
- Non washable.
- Barkcloth is not waterproof. However, if any contact with water happens, dry it under the shade.
- Store your bag in a dust bag or use any other natural fiber bag. Do not use plastic bag to allow the barkcloth to breathe.
- Use soft cloth to clean the barkcloth when dusty.
- Most grease, oil stains and ink marks are unfortunately non removable and should be left alone.
- Any new barkcloth item has a special tree bark odour which is very common and natural. However, if the smell is too much for you, we recommend you to put a small sachet of spice herbs (such as cinnamon, cardamom or cloves) or any other kind of aromatic herb into the bag for a few days to reduce the odour.
By creating an account you will be able to shop faster, be up to date on an order status, and keep track of the orders you have previously made.Continue